It’s a Fact
The most cutting-edge and reputable scientific research shows that when you eat the right foods:
- It’s possible to slash your risk of cancer, autoimmune issues, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, and other health challenges.
- Fatigue, sickness, and brain fog can become a thing of the past.
- Mental health can steadily and measurably improve.
- You can enjoy deep sleep and skyrocketing energy, and be amazed as unhealthy food cravings vanish.
- You also improve the planet, thanks to fewer pesticides and factory farms that erode soil and pollute the environment.
Millions of people are realizing that eating more plant-based and whole foods is the #1 thing we can do for health longevity disease prevention and reversal environmental benefits and animal welfare.
But no matter how much you know...
It’s what you DO that matters most.
WHOLE Life Club gives you both: the best scientifically research-backed insights AND inspiration to put them into action.
Even when you know what
you “should” do...
How do you stay inspired
and on track?
- Cooking plant-based meals and keeping it interesting?
- Staying on top of the most critical health topics?
- Eating in a way that supports your values and doesn’t contribute to climate pollution or animal cruelty?
How do you go from simply
wanting to eat healthier to actually enjoying foods that give you a long, vibrant life?
If you’ve ever tried
to find answers
on YouTube or random blogs, then you know how frustrating it can be to read ten articles that all seem to contradict each other or don’t go deep enough.
If you are leery of placing your health in the hands of the peanut gallery in Facebook groups, or can never seem to squeeze in all your questions with your doctor, we understand.
No naysayers here! We know it can be tough to stick to goals if you’re on your own. You deserve a safe space where you are supported by others who are on the same journey as you.
In a world where the status quo revolves around toxic food and encourages you to put up with feeling worse each year, we need to surround ourselves with others who share our values of healthy food, delicious recipes, and making a better planet for future generations.
In this warm and welcoming group, you’ll find encouragement and a space to ask questions and cheer each other on as we celebrate wins
— and the truth is, we celebrate often.
You simply have to experience for yourself what a difference this kind of support will make!
We are fortunate to live in the most scientifically advanced period
in the history of the world.
However, there are too many poorly conducted scientific studies cited in articles that are nothing more than hyped-up marketing…making it nearly impossible to find accurate information on the topics you care about. This is wrong. You deserve the truth.
Getting the right information makes all the difference when it comes to topics like cancer, autoimmune disorders, heart disease, thyroid health, weight and metabolism, pain, Alzheimer’s, and more. That’s why we explain the science in language you can understand and provide links to the credible research so you can be sure it’s grounded in solid evidence.
New discoveries are made daily — and you can count on us to keep you up-to-date with breaking news from reputable sources.
Here are some recent
WHOLE Life Club topics
You’ll get them all instantly — the moment you join!
- Foods to Fight Cancer and Thrive in Every Cell — see how it’s possible to prevent and even take steps that help beat cancer.
- Preventing Dementia — employ the new breakthroughs in nutrition and lifestyle to keep your brain sharp and avoid devasting brain diseases.
- Probiotics and Gut Health — this is one of the newest and most promising health discoveries of our time, and we share all the breaking updates as they roll in.
- Hidden Dangers — pesticides, glyphosate, food safety, GMOs, toxins: what you need to know to protect yourself and your family.
- Stopping Heart Disease — learn how to avoid the #1 cause of death by switching to heart-healthy superfoods and adopting positive lifestyle routines you’ll love.
- Detoxing and Cleansing — use food to heal your body naturally.
- Reversing Chronic Inflammation — implement scientifically proven ways to reduce chronic inflammation and help your body to heal.
- Weight Loss and Food Freedom — discover how to rewire your brain to eat what’s good for you.
- Outdoor and Indoor Gardening — grow your own fresh fruits, veggies, and herbs for the most delicious flavor and maximum nutrient levels (even in small spaces).
- Creating Joy and Dealing With Stress — get truly effective mind-body techniques so you can become the happiest version of yourself.
- Mythbusting — no longer wonder whether you’re doing the right thing when it comes to soy, carbs, protein, fats, and other hotly debated topics.
- Mental Health — find out what landmark studies show us about how neuroscience and nutrition can help create balance, resilience, and less suffering.
And there will be new ones for you every month!
A book you buy but
A good book is wonderful, but it can take ten hours — maybe more
read it cover to cover. Who has time to spend weeks learning everything
there is to know about a single health topic, even if it’s one that will
majorly impact your life?
That’s why you’ll get short, compact lessons each week, with links for
further reading so you can do as many deep dives as you wish.
Then, during Action Hours, you’ll get the “greatest hits” from world-class experts so you can be sure you’re not missing vital insights that could
your life overnight.
A bunch of guesswork.
Don’t want to go down internet rabbit holes or wait for the next available appointment? We don’t, either!
That’s why the WHOLE Life Club moderated forum is
the place to go when you need scientifically-backed information that’s shown to work in long-running,
Our team of health coaches is standing by to help you troubleshoot your unique health challenges, answer nutrition questions, debunk fads, and point you to recipes for reducing stress, mood support, disease prevention, and any other important topic that’s
on your mind.
Another Facebook group.
Not everyone loves Facebook.
So, we created a warm space where you can focus on what you want, when you want (without having your eyeballs sold to advertisers).
Connect with WHOLE Life Club registered dietitians and certified health coaches, and new friends who are on the same path as you and share your enthusiasm.
Conversations are sorted by category, making it easy to ask your questions and find answers.
A solo adventure.
Have you ever tried to make a New Year’s resolution without someone else who’s committed to the same journey? If you try really hard, you might make it a while before you slip back to your old ways, but it can be hard to make it stick on your own.
The WHOLE Life Club community is your life raft to the next level of you. Post whenever you need a cheerleader or need help brainstorming ideas. Find accountability partners and stay motivated. THIS is how you create healthy habits that you enjoy and adopt for life.
Plus, you’ll be able to bring your loved ones along for the ride as you enjoy new recipes, watch the Action Hours together, and inspire them to take great care of themselves, too.
Another night of
There’s so much more to eating healthy than frozen bean burritos
and boring salads.
You’ll discover mouthwatering recipes you can whip up quickly and inexpensively, including healthy, veggie-forward versions of comfort
classics, as well as new dishes that may become your go-to favorites.
Go ahead, tantalize your taste buds — even the pickiest eater will want
these recipes on heavy rotation!
A drill sergeanttelling
you’re “supposed” to do.
When you have people cheering you on, as well as health tips
and health hacks spoonfed to you, it all adds up!
You’ll be able to do a little bit better every day and truly
enjoy the process.
The entire focus of WHOLE Life Club is to help open your eyes,
get results, and have fun, so you keep
You’ll be hearing from Ocean regularly, too, with videos and action tips and potent resources — and trust us, these are emails you’ll actually want to read!
Motivation To Live
Your Healthiest Life
WHOLE Life Club doesn’t just
give you information…
It gives you power.
One new friend…
At a time.
A Few Words
About Social Pressure
Ever given in to peer pressure? It’s quite common.
It’s harder to have a healthy lifestyle when your friends and
family aren’t fully on board.
This stress becomes even more powerful when you have an underlying illness or condition that no one else seems to understand.
When people around you are bonding over unhealthy foods,
you may feel sad, disconnected,
They might also express discomfort that you’re
not joining in.
Worst of all, you might compromise your food values to fit in
or for fear of hurting someone’s feelings — and ultimately,
you might regret it.
Unless you have ample support, your social life can pull
you in unhealthy directions.
The Solution: A Welcoming, Supportive Community
The instant you join, you’ll gain access to a moderated, thoughtful community of health-minded people who are ready to help you overcome whatever challenges you may face — now or in the future.
This is why Ocean offers ample tips to help you navigate any social
situation with ease.
This is your community, ready to cheer you on and celebrate
your victories and milestones...